Sunday, November 22, 2015

SUPPORT FOR PARIS

The lovely Betty at Betty Simply Stamps was gracious enough to draw this poignant image, named Paris, and giving it to us FREE to show our support for the Parisians in their time of sorrow.  I am just getting to put this up on my blog.  With school I no longer have the same amount of free time and I color less and less.  I had to pass up participating in DT calls 'cause I knew that I would not be able to comply with the requirements.  But there is a light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully by the summer I should be finish with the program.
Once I colored the image, I started thinking of the background I needed to use to make it stand out.  I looked around in my craft room and my eyes fell upon my Craftwell ebrush system.  Dare I give it a try?  Well, why not?  It has been in my possession for over a year and I was yet to put it to good use. Since it comes with various attachements (copic, spectrum noir, sharpies, etc...) I thought I will use my copics.  I did not like the effect I was getting with copic so I tried my sharpies (the Noirs I own are the orginal markers and would not fit in the adapter).  Wow!..It worked marvelously with the sharpies.  You can see the result of using the red and blue sharpie on the card base.


Ooops..... I forgot to keep track of the colors I used.  My apologies
Hope you enjoy my coloring and the very simple card I made.
Thanks for stopping by :)




No comments:

Post a Comment