Wednesday, September 7, 2016

C.A.S. BABY CARD

One of my coworkers asked me to make her a very simple card for a baby shower she will be attending on Friday. The sex of the baby is a kept secret.  So here's what I came up with.  I hope you like them just as much as I enjoyed making them.  I am going to let her choose.








Cards are both sized at 5" x 7"

Top card:  Paper from Recollections "All Seasons" cardstock
Spellbiders Majestic Label Twenty Five
Bottom card:  Paper from "The Blossoms Butterflies" 4.5x6.5 stack by DCWV
Spellbinders dies (can't remember which one....sorry )
Baby carriage die from ebay
Ribbon from my own Cotsco stash
Envelope and liners made using WRMK 1-2-3 Punch Board 


Thank you for looking!
Leave me some love :)





2 comments:

  1. This article will help you with the Wi-Fi direct setup which is one of the ways to complete the HP LaserJet pro m15w Wireless Setup. And moreover, this is only for those using the Android smartphone and tablets. If you are using a printer with a touch screen panel, then the steps to complete these are very simple. However, HP LaserJet pro m15w printer is a printer that does not have a control panel or in other words the touch screen display.
    Additionally, for further queries start an interaction with the customer care team @ +1-888-214-1820.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Activate amazon mytv enter code activate by giving the activation link primevideo.com/mytv in your tv and enjoy amazon popular shows such as movies & web series.Visit given link primevideo mytv enter code..

    ReplyDelete