Sunday, January 22, 2017

OUTLAWZ: JANUARY 2017 PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

This is my first challenge for 2017.

The January 2017 challenge at Outlawz starts with a beautiful image from All Dress Up called "Butterfly Kisses".  It's perfect to bring a bit of change in the middle of winter.

I colored the image with Copics, embossed white cardstock with "Silhouette Grass" embossing folder by Sheena Douglas, and accented with butterflies using Martha Stewart "trio of butterfly".  I added some clear glitter embossing powder.  I also used my favorite tool "Perfect Layers" ruler to cut the mat around the white cardstock. I left it blank so I can use it for any occasion.

Happy Crafting!....

1 comment:

  1. The suggestion is that when you register a gadget on primevideo.com/mytv with the prime video initiation code you will have the option to stream Amazon prime recordings content on the gadget pending the time your membership will terminate.

    ReplyDelete